Someone Gets Me Experience
STOP PLAYING SMALL. The time is NOW to live the life you imagine. When the other things leave you seeking more...
I see you — you have a different way of operating and processing the world. Other things you tried did not work for you. The Someone Gets Me Experience works with your gifted, creative and intensely sensitive self to bring your vision forward in profound ways.
You are a smart and intensely sensitive soul; you are not like the rest. There's only a small percent of you in the population. You are not an aberration; that is how you were uniquely made.
Maybe you have shrunk yourself small to adjust to what society thinks is "normal," dampened your gifts to feel accepted, and feel out of your wits in frustration and feeling stuck.
Whatever your journey looks like now - Know that there is support and help available simply for the asking.
With the right mental and spiritual tools, you can properly harness your hidden genius and act on the vision to create something bigger than you.
Allow me to guide you to your greatness with unique personal experience and a supportive community seeking to provide value to the world.
So many people are walking around in a kind of doldrums or malaise, feeling purposeless while waiting for the magic pill. Taking your personal legacy into your hands with conviction will erase the malaise.
It is time to be intentional about your life – your energy, presence, healing and compassion for self and others.
There is no magic pill.
The time is now to live fully from your inner compass with your vision for your legacy leading the way.
What I have found is that creating a personal legacy that lives on beyond you does not have to be accidental. Focusing on your deep inner calling and desires can transform you and leave a meaningful legacy.
Creating the life you imagine does not have to be accidental.
It takes passion. Grit, Focus, Action and support from a trusted guide or mentor.
Changing times require a dynamic and flexible approach to bring your inner vision and legacy forward.
The Someone Gets Me Experience is multifaceted. The program includes:
- 3 individual meetings per month for 60 - 75 minutes and 1 group meeting
- All essential materials
- Membership into the Someone Gets Me Inner Circle includes 4 weekly meetings and 4 hours of open office hours
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: SSP – Core Program – 5 day pre-cognitive music intervention to regulate your Vagus nerve, this developing renewed neuroplasticity. (see below)
- Focus calls, emails and texts for support or guidance.
If you want to experience hope, fulfillment and joy– create a lasting personal legacy by bringing your unique vision to life.
I can help.
Someone Gets Me Experience:
Creating a living personal legacy that travels into the future brings hope and offers resilience. Often your personal legacy differs from your vocational legacy.
During our time working together, we will focus on:
- Removing the conscious and unconscious blocks such as grief, fear, anxiety and malaise.
- Increasing overall awareness and how to use your intuition as your GPS.
- Your neurodiversity and how it shows up in your work and relationships.
- How to use your unique gifts and talents for your benefit.
- Focused action with feedback loops for accountability.
- Discerning your calling from a good idea or what you can do.
- My proprietary Life Equilibrium Model that can be applied to all areas of your life, now and moving forward.
- How to effectively live at the convergence of your creativity, vision and execution with a joy-filled heart.
The SSP Protocol:
Part of your transformation is regulating your nervous system and making friends with yourself.
I believe that in order to authentically live our legacy, our nervous system must be regulated and functioning properly. With so much chaos, traumas, fears and grief, many people are experiencing malaise, anxiety, sleeplessness and increased stress responses. For any program to work well, your nervous system is vital to your ongoing, lasting success.
The purpose of the Safe & Sound Protocol (SSP) is to initiate and access a physiological state conducive to well-being, positive engagement with others, and growth in learning and therapy.
Rooted in his Polyvagal Theory, Dr. Stephen Porges created the SSP to help people learn to attain a grounded state where they feel safe, connected, calm and social. By helping to access a calm and grounded state, the SSP promotes a neural platform for health, growth and restoration. Neuroplasticity helps you receive better, whether it be a massage, a hug or another connection. It also helps you release and heal old grief, dysregulation, anger and fear.
I wrap this protocol into my programs and my clients are reporting great results. We work together to clear the cause of the emotional or behavioral cause of the dysregulation. The majority of my clients share improved sleep, decreased anxiety, better digestion and enhanced creativity. I also work in conjunction with other providers to enhance their clients’ results.